Thursday, September 30, 2010

Digital Nation Discussions / BLOG POSTINGS

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/238643/july-15-2009/douglas-rushkoff
WATCH IN CLASS

1. we will find partners today to start the "Digital Nation" Discussions..

2. Under my direction we will divide into groups of 2-3
RUCHKOFF LIFE INC
3. By the end of class you need to read your partner's essay,  and post their thesis on your blog..

followed by a in-class discussion..

FOR THUR 7th

RESPOND ( in the comments section of your partner's blog)
should be 1-3 pages
I also want you to read 3 other students postings and make a short response in their comments section..

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR FIRST, LAST NAME, AND A FULL LINK TO YOUR POSTING IN THE COMMENTS

3 comments:

  1. Is the response to the 3 questions the 3 page paper? or are they 2 separate assignments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, I happened to be on here with my own question but in response to yours, I'm pretty sure the 3 page paper assignment is to choose one of the questions and write a 3 page paper on it, so it's just one assignment.


    Professor,
    I wanted to ask you:

    what we were discussing in class about how bizarre I find the whole idea of virtual reality because of the way it is making the world smaller, or like you said contributing to the idea that "the world is flat", would I be able to use that concept for my 3 page paper. And if so, is it OK to take that approach of not fully supporting technology and virtual reality?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay thanks so much Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete